I don’t like wasting food because that means you are throwing away money. So, I am always looking for recipes that incorporate leftover foods so nothing goes to waste.
My husband and I can never finish a full package of rolls and they always end up in the trash or out in the yard for the birds. I searched around and found five recipes that use leftover dinner rolls. If you have the same problem, hopefully, one of these will work for you and your family.
- Customized Bread Bowl Breakfast by The Perfect Pairing
- Asparagus Forced in French Rolls by The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- Mac & Cheese Bread Bowl by That Was Vegan
- Ham & Cheese Sliders by The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Three Cheese Sun-Dried Tomato Snacks by My Side Of Life