Summer is just around the corner. In some places they are already wearing sandals and flip flops! I plan on jazzing up my plain black flip flops this year and adding a little style to my wardrobe.
Here are 9 Easy DIY Flip Flop projects. All of them come with a photo tutorial so that you know exactly what you are doing at each step. Enjoy!
- Extraordinary Flip Flops by Sweet Charli
- Kate Spade-Inspired DIY Fabric Flip Flops by Mommy Savers
- Beaded Flip Flops by Trinkets In Bloom
- Ruffled T-Strap Flip Flop Refashion by Make It & Love It
- Gladiator Wrap Sandals by Glitter ‘N Glue
- T-Shirt Flip Flops by By Wilma
- Key West Flip Flops by The Mother Huddle
- Jeweled Up Flip Flops by Morena’s Corner
- Ruffle (Flip Flops) Sandals by The Mother Huddle