A little organization, can go a long way! I know that these days kids have a ton of toys. Their room can become a disaster in a flash! Here are 9 ideas to help keep some of the mess under control.
Check out some of the DIY ideas, they are easy to follow. There are even a couple of repurposing projects to help with organization.
- Barbie Organizer by A Girl & A Glue Gun (This same idea can be used with figurines and even Legos)
- Headband Organizer by Chic Spaces For Little Faces (You can use the inside of the oatmeal container to store bows)
- Cookie Jar Little Things Storage by HGTV
- Magnetic Strip Toy Car Storage by The Style Files
- Kitty Litter Containers Repurposed As Toy Storage by Scrappin’ Danielle
- Clip Art Rails by inspirednest.ca
- Galvanized Tub Used For Stuffed Animal Storage by Cape 27
- Newborn To 6T Closet Dividers by Posh Little (post found on January 19)
- Kids Bookshelf Made From Rain Gutters by Cheerios & Lattes (photo tutorial available)