Now you can accessorize and not spend a fortune! Take a look at these DIY Popsicle Bracelets.
All you need for this project is: jumbo popsicle sticks, beautiful scrapbook paper, Mod Podge, and sandpaper. You can also use yarn, glitter, jute, buttons, stick on jewels, fake flowers, etc. Let your creative juices flow and create a one of a kind piece of art!
Steps to complete this project:
- Boil a pot of water and add popsicle sticks
- Let sticks boil for about 15 minutes
- Remove one stick at a time as you need them. I would use cooking tongs so that you avoid burning your fingers.
- Work the popsicle stick into the rim of a glass. Make sure to choose a glass that is not too big. You want the rim to be about wrist size.
- Let the sticks dry overnight.
- Smooth edges with sandpaper.
***You will break a few sticks. Do not get discouraged!!